Firm Attorneys Mark J. Swerdlin and Shelby Skeabeck to Headline an Employment Law Seminar for The Maryland Automobile Dealers Association
Mark J. Swerdlin and Shelby Skeabeck are to present a half-day employment law seminar to the Maryland Automobile Dealers Association.
Topics To Be Addressed:
- Latest developments in labor and employment law. Are you up to date and compliant?
- Interplay between decriminalization of marijuana and workplace drug/alcohol policies.
- Upcoming changes to FLSA’s overtime rules, as well as whether Service Advisors are exempt.
- Salesman and Commission Employees-Advances and settlement periods.
- Employment of Minors.
- Social Media Practices in Hiring and Firing.