Save the Date! Labor and Employment Law Conference on September 16 – 18, 2015
Shawe Rosenthal’s Labor and Employment Law Conference will be held Wednesday, September 16, 2015 through Friday, September 18, 2015 at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort in Bedford, Pennsylvania.
We will be addressing timely topics of interest, including:
- Recent Supreme Court Rulings and How They Impact Your Workplace
- Developments at the DOL
- Navigating the Changing Labor Law Landscape
- Fit for Duty and Return to Work Examinations Under the FMLA and ADA
- Religion in the Workplace
- State Law Trends: Marijuana, Ban the Box, Pregnancy Accommodations, Paid Sick Leave, and More…
We will begin with dinner on Wednesday evening, September 16, followed by presentations on Thursday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Ample time will be provided for you to network with other clients, explore the area, and enjoy the amenities of the Resort, including golf, tennis and the spa.
Approval for recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR through the HR Certification Institute is being requested.
We will provide more information about the seminar in future communications. To get a look at the Omni, click here. We hope to see you there!