Our 70th Anniversary Celebration and Our 2017 Labor and Employment Law Conference
October 26, 2017
We are excited to invite you to two upcoming events this fall:
On October 26, 2017, we will be having a reception and dinner at the Loews Annapolis in Annapolis, Maryland to celebrate our 70th anniversary.
On October 26-27, 2017, we will be holding our 2017 Labor and Employment Law Conference, also at the Loews Annapolis.
- Cutting Edge Technology in the Workplace
- NLRB Update for Non-Union and Unionized Companies
- Managing Leave Under the FMLA and ADA
- The Status of DOL Initiatives Under President Trump
- Preventing and Addressing Workplace Violence
- The Latest State Law Trends
- Breakout Sessions on: Transgender Issues, Non-Compete Agreements, Workplace Investigations, and Issues Specific to Unionized Employers
A formal invitation to the anniversary celebration is forthcoming, and a complete agenda along with instructions to register for the conference will be available soon.